Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google maps javascript api

Hello everyone, I have developed a map through the use of extensions, particularly google maps javascript api, via web visualize properly, if I execute loading into QlikView server I get the following message.

How can I fix?

Thanks so much

5 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Marco - I moved your discussion to the QlikView forum so it is properly addressed. You will need to provide more information about the issue you are having. You may also need to translate the message in English as well. Than you.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
MK9885
Master II
Master II

what does that error says in English?

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Marco, one question

you create the key for the google map api javascript? if you want to upload and put the map in a web you have to generate the key and set to upload the map correctly.

Google Maps JavaScript API  |  Google Developers

https://developers.google.com/maps/web/

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Lehman,

Sorry there was a problem.

Google Maps is not loaded correctly. For technical details, see the JavaScript console

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Fernando

I can not figure out where you generate this key, I tried to look inside the script but do not understand.

Thank you