Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sian
Contributor
Contributor

Graph not showing results

Hi All,

I have a bar chart which I want to run off a variable. At the moment it works, but only when a person is selected from a drop down. I want them all showing at the same time.

Dimension = Full Name

Expression = $(vOverallRisk)

Any help?

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not good hacker 🙂 Can you please post the expression you have used "$(vOverallRisk)"

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Sian
Contributor
Contributor
Author

vOverallRisk = "=($(vPersonalRiskScore) +$(vFandFRiskScore) + $(vLifestyleRiskScore) + $(vWorkRiskScore)
+ $(vPersonalityRiskScore) + $(vExtrasRiskScore)) " 

aboliogale
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I am not sure whether it will work or not but could you please try this:
In the bar chart expression, write SUM( {<[Full Name]=>}$(vOverallRisk))

Logic: 

Assuming that  $(vOverallRisk) is the only one value against each full name. To calculate total overallRisk for all names, we are using aggregation function sum. As  $(vOverallRisk) is one value, SUM( $(vOverallRisk)) ideally should return the same value.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Sian May be for you that make sense, But not for me because, I can't deeper how your variable holds.

BTW, Can you around to your expression as Sum(Aggr($(vOverallRisk), [Full Name]))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)