Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sian
Contributor
Contributor

Graph not showing results

Hi All,

I have a bar chart which I want to run off a variable. At the moment it works, but only when a person is selected from a drop down. I want them all showing at the same time.

Dimension = Full Name

Expression = $(vOverallRisk)

Any help?

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not good hacker 🙂 Can you please post the expression you have used "$(vOverallRisk)"

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Sian
Contributor
Contributor
Author

vOverallRisk = "=($(vPersonalRiskScore) +$(vFandFRiskScore) + $(vLifestyleRiskScore) + $(vWorkRiskScore)
+ $(vPersonalityRiskScore) + $(vExtrasRiskScore)) " 

aboliogale
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I am not sure whether it will work or not but could you please try this:
In the bar chart expression, write SUM( {<[Full Name]=>}$(vOverallRisk))

Logic: 

Assuming that  $(vOverallRisk) is the only one value against each full name. To calculate total overallRisk for all names, we are using aggregation function sum. As  $(vOverallRisk) is one value, SUM( $(vOverallRisk)) ideally should return the same value.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Sian May be for you that make sense, But not for me because, I can't deeper how your variable holds.

BTW, Can you around to your expression as Sum(Aggr($(vOverallRisk), [Full Name]))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful