Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sadiaasghar
Contributor
Contributor

HIDE TOTAL ROW FROM MINI CIRCULAR GAUGE CHART IN QLIKVIEW PIVOT TABLE

I want to hide total row/partial sum from mini circular gauge chart column in qlikview pivot table and also want to reposition chart in the centre of cell. I have tried dimensionality and also rowno()=0 condition with expression but it's not hiding partial sum chart. Please guide regarding circular mini chart position setting and how to hide only partial sum chart.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
sadiaasghar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Kushal_Chawda @sunny_talwar  please have a look

sunny_talwar

I can't find a way to do this, may be @Kushal_Chawda can help

Kushal_Chawda

@sadiaasghar  as sunny mentioned I don't think it is possible. may be possible with macro but need to do some research on that. But one trick you can do which is of course not ideal solution but you can place the text object over the total with top layout which will hide gauge. You need to make all possible combination of selections so that you can place the text objects there with show and hide condition.

sadiaasghar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Kushal_Chawda @sunny_talwar  can we specify different color segment ranges based on a project in mini circular gauge chart like if the project is HSD Vol. the value for segment 1 should be 0.97 instead of 0, for segment 2 it should be 0.1 instead of 0.25 and so on.