Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Headers Style

How can I change the style and font options for all headers at once on a Raw Table?

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

You cant change only the Header Color,

To change Header color follow this steps,

1) on Style tab - Set a color for background and increase the transparency for Cell background color.

2) Set the background colors for values- ( i e ) Dimensions and Expressions

Expand the Dimension & expression     click ( + sign ) and set the background color.

write in the Expression box the expression for required color eg. =Color(4)

As far as I know, you cannot change the color of one specific dimension header in a table,you have to change the      color of whole table and set the transparency to it and then assign background color for the value ie .Dimensions and      Expressions

Hope It helps You...

Regards,

Ravikant

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Got one Perfect solution as required by You to change color of Only header.

follow steps,

1. Go to Settings (tab) > User preferences > Design (Tab) > ( Bottom right ) enable [ Always show design Menu items]

as in attached image userperf.jpg

2.Select  (Advanced)  in the Styling Mode in the Document Properties under Settings Tab.

3.Just right click on the header, select 'Custom Format Cell' and set the colour for their as in image attached Custom_format.jpg

I hope this is what you want.

Regards,

Ravikant

Not applicable
Author

But you only have the option "Apply change to": "All Dimensions"

How do you apply to just one dimension?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Dont right click on the Header for Changing each dimension color. But Right Click on the any Column values and then  select 'Custom Format Cell' .

see the snapshot shown in the attachment You will get the Idea...

Revert Soon if any queries...

Regards,

Ravikant