Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Help Needed

Hello,

Can you please find the attachment. And Please share me that qvw with changes.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
9 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anil,

What is the exact requirement?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Bindu,

Thanks for attempting on wall.

Did you get a chance to look QVW. Because, i mentioned over there which i expecting with Image..

- Anil Chowdary

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Hi Anil,

In Expected o/p what is in Y axis??

Qlik Community Tip: Posting Successful Discussion Threads

sunny_talwar

Something like the attached?

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sushil,

What is the meaning of this link?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sunny,

Yes - Can you please look the Expected o/p. I want same as that.

Meantime, Please Goto Sheet 1 Also..

- Anil Chowdary

sushil353
Master II
Master II

PFA

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sushil,

Thanks for your help.

1) Viewers per episode (Millions) - Here it showing like two columns, I want to show only one Column

2) Season Wise Data - Why those values showing like 2,4,6,8 - Expecting is 1,2,3,4,5

3) Shee1 - Data hasn't come for line chart

- Anil Chowdary

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Can Anyone, Get a chance to look this. Please help me. I am planning to close this issue ASAP.. - Anil Chowdary