Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help - filter pane hides the not selected choices...

I have done a filter pane - all works fine - but as soon as I select one value - the others dissapear (so i can only select single items)

I want to filter out some Source's so the list only shows a subset of values - but I still want it to show all those filtered values

regardless of selected or not. - and then green (selected) for those selected.

this is my expression:

Aggr(Only({<State -= {'Closed*'}, Product = {'Product A'}, TASK = {'Defect'}>} [Source]), [Source])

this gives me correctly

SourceA

SourceB

but when selecting sourceA - sourceB dissapears - and i need to reset the selection to get it back

what iam I doing wrong ? 🙂

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try adding a 1:

Aggr(Only({1<State -= {'Closed*'}, Product = {'Product A'}, TASK = {'Defect'}>} [Source]), [Source])

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try adding a 1:

Aggr(Only({1<State -= {'Closed*'}, Product = {'Product A'}, TASK = {'Defect'}>} [Source]), [Source])

Not applicable
Author

Works like a charm - thank you !

sunny_talwar

If you got what you wanted, please close this thread down by selection the correct answer. Marking helpful answers is good practice, but marking correct answer is an important one because without marking the correct answer this thread will look open to other people on the community and we don't want people to spend extra effort to open this thread when this is already answered.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Thanks for your time and effort

Best,

Sunny