Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help in roundoff!

Hi

If the percentage is 69.13% ir 69.65% I want to show it as 69%. Please helpme out to roundoff.

Thanks,
Attitude

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This you can do it using chart properties in that u have an option of fixed to, their u can set the number of decimal points u want.

Thanks & Regards,

Rathish

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rathish

I have already tried that but it is not working as expected. Problem is sales value of a particular month is different when you change the selection.

Please let me know if you have anyother suggestion please.

Thanks,

Attitude

Not applicable
Author

Hi  At titude

You can use #,##0% format in your chartexpression.

Thanks & Regards,

Rathish

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rathish

You mean to say something like below? I tried it but it is throwing error(Bad field names). Please do reply!

Num('EXPRESSION',#,##0%)

Thanks,

Attitude

Not applicable
Author

Hi  At titude,

Num('EXPRESSION',#,##0%,field)

in the expression u can use this format.so that u can it wil remove the decimal points

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What if you try:

Floor(Num('EXPRESSION'))

And set the number format to o decimals in the number format settings on the number tab

?

Not applicable
Author

Hi  At titude,

I mean to say like this

if(COMMONSUBGROUP='GM %' or COMMONSUBGROUP='EBIT%',Num(Sum(Actual),'#,##0%'),Sum(Actual))

Thanks & Regards,

Rathish

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rathish

What should be passed in place of field? I my case I am using cyclic group. When I passed in the below formula it didn't work. Please let me know if you have any other solution.

Num('EXPRESSION',#,##0%,field)

The exact problem is, for example when I select Week as 45 value it is showing % of profit is as 69% and where are when I select Week 45 for the same week it is showing profit as 70%. The report is very complicated. We are trying to do the week on week sale and month on month sale. Hope my problem is understood.

Thanks,

Attitude

Not applicable
Author

Hi Dennis

I have tried it is not working as expected. Please let me know if you have any other suggestion. It is little urgent.

Thanks,

Attitude