cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help me answer a few questions about the project Qlikview and DWH

Hi All,

I am a new person using Qlikview.

We prepare the project report using Qlikview and DWH. So I have a couple of issues related to Qlikview, we hope to help people answer.

- Solution / modeling tools integrate Qlik with Oracle DWH, how to respond to specific reports that the number of reports DWH many (thousands of reports), serving multiple users simultaneously (for example: my company current users of internal reporting system has over 2000 people, the number of concurrent users number of users by 30%, and 20% annual growth)

-Assessment of suitability, scalable capacity, the ability to meet large numbers of users simultaneously Qlik tool compared to other popular BI tools?

-These risks may be encountered if the deployment Qlik for DWH?

- with integrated solutions qlik with dwh,  how much server should be enough for qlik.

I hope to have the full documentation to learn more.

thanks all.

2 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Phong,

Mostly all Reporting/ BI tools will support  DWH data.

Here our Qlikview (QV) is a very popular tool with In-Memory technique

FYI..some organisation is working for 5000 users also,but this is depends on your server configuration as well as type of CAL's (Named ,Session,Document,Usage) your buy with your license.

Concurrent users also we can control by Section access concept in QV and with creating groups(HR,Admin,Sales,Purchase...etc)

Now a days Qlikview ,Qliksense,"Table au " are the popular tools in industry for reporting purpose.

server configuration will explain depends on your requirement .you will get all the details where you will buy QV server license and they will have all these information.

PFA..

for further information reach me out ramasaiqvw@gmail.com

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Qlikview is highly scalable, as long as you have a server with enough performance (memory and CPU especially). We have a large number of models handling many millions of rows from dozens of data sources, including several data warehouses.

I suggest that you contact a Qlik partner to perform a detailed assessment of your requirements - they should be able to advise on the servers you will need as well as licensing options.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein