Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help please: My result is time frame insensitive.

='Total lbs Shipped: ' & num(if([Date Filter] = 'Both',

sum({<[Ship Date] = p(Date)> + <[Delivery Date] = p(Date)> + $<Carrier = {Boutin} >}lbs),

if([Date Filter] = 'Delivery',

sum({<[Delivery Date] = p(Date)> + $<Carrier = {Boutin} >}lbs),

sum({<[Ship Date] = p(Date)> + $<Carrier = {Boutin} >}lbs))), 

'##,###.')& ' Lbs'

im working for a trucking company, this is my code above, im trying to find out the volume we carry with our carrier "Boutin", but the result turn out to be time frame insensitive, doesnt matter how i change the time frame, the result doesnt change at all.

please someone help me~~~

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Do you have a sample file? With only the expression and no indication of your data model or the contents of your Date Filter and such, it isn't much to go on. I'm assuming you want it to filter based on date and it does not currently?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Do you have a sample file? With only the expression and no indication of your data model or the contents of your Date Filter and such, it isn't much to go on. I'm assuming you want it to filter based on date and it does not currently?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rebecca, i already fixed the problem, i forgot to use quote on my selection...