Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help please, Qlikview not linking dates

Afternoon all,

After some assistance with the below, we have a Qlikview data model and a number of documents using the model.. All seems good other than i have a challenge that if there can be more than 1 identical date on a 'case' Qlikview does not seem to string together the relevant data..

i.e. as you can see below case 499926 has 2 fees on it.. One in August for zero value and one in September for £50 yet Qlikview is showing £50.00 for both months..

I am using a 'Date Type' of 'Fee Date' in the qlikview table.

I would like to be able to apply a fix to the data model but not sure how?

04-Sep-17

RFL Case Fee

30-Aug-17

Engineering Fee TPi

Qlikview.png

4 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hows your data model looks like? Can you share a sample to look into?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Nor are we.

You are explaining what goes wrong in your document and asking for a fix of an unknown data model. That's a bit of a problem... What we really need is a view of your current data model. Can you post a clean screenshot of the Table Viewer layout?

effinty2112
Master
Master

Hi Simon,

Look in the Table Viewer and see how the fact table and the calendar are associated. Do you have other date fields other than Fee Date? Does the field [Fee Date] form the association between your calendar table and the fact table?

For your selection of IMS Reference 499926 there appears to be at least six dates associated with this reference but only two in the extract from your table.

If the Month field in your pivot table comes from your calendar and the calendar and the fact table are not associating on the Fee Date this could account for the problem.

good luck

Andrew

Not applicable
Author

Qlikview Table View.png