Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help related to Combo Chart

Hi Qlickers,

I'm using the Combo Chart. In that for one expression representation i'm using the Display Options

Symbol: Triangles (Down)

Line: Normal

Please find the Picture below.

My requirement in I want to give the different colours for Line as well as Symbol (i.e, Triangles (Down)) Is it Possible in Qlikview ?????

Test.png

Thanks in Advance..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You now have an expression with the options Line and Symbols enabled. Make a copy of that expression so you have the same expression two times. Disable the option Line for the one of those two expressions and disable the option Symbols for the other expression. No coding needed.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Use separate expressions for the symbols and the line. That way they'll get different colors.

narband2778
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

for the line chart try to change the color in background.

Hope this helps.

Untitled picture.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI Gysert, Please provide me the sample coding. In my expression i'm using Total(Trip no) and in colors tab i'm selected Red..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI Naresh, That is for backgroung color, But my requirment is to change the color of Triangle.. Please check my first post carefully then u can understand my requirment......

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You now have an expression with the options Line and Symbols enabled. Make a copy of that expression so you have the same expression two times. Disable the option Line for the one of those two expressions and disable the option Symbols for the other expression. No coding needed.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

I'm understand... Thanks for your answers...

narband2778
Creator II
Creator II

Hey sorry venkat.

Gysbert is right.

regards,

Naresh