I am trying to create a butterfly chart, but not able to create it. Please see the attached file and suggest the solution. I have also gone through the below link but not able to get it.
Solved! Go to Solution.
let me see what I did to your file:
On Tab Expression
- I put a "-" in front of your expression on the left chart.
- on left top corner overview I opened the expression ("+") and put background red().
- As Option without showing the minus symbol in the chart a added a disabled dual-expression
On Tab Dimension
- I put a blank as label to make it use the same space without label on the left chart
- I deleted the mark for show labels
On Tab Axis
- I marked Hide Axis for left and right chart
Hope this helps
It seems to be very helpful, but why the numbers on the left char coming negative, it should be positive.
Please see the attached data. And X Axis value is not coming.
Thank you for taking your time.
In both the charts value either should be zero or greater than zero but not negative.
Is there any way around it so that we can show the Axis value also at the bottom of both the charts.
Because in the example attached in my first conversation it has the bottom Axis value.
you can go to Axes-Tab mark your expression an unclick hide axis for both charts. But it will show negative figures an the left charts which were needed to make it go from right to left. 😞
I have seen it in some example where on the left chart there were no negative value, i am trying to find out the way, if i come with the solution i will post here.
Thank you so much for your time.