Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Scripting

Hi All, I have a following requiremen Any help on this is greatly appreciated and not getting ideas on how to do the scripting.  in the below sample application i have a line chart with dimensions Style & Display Year and expression Sum(Sales).  For each style the display year would be different but the requirement is that the trending of each style should start at the same point and end at a data point where its history is finished.

for example Style RUSSA1 started in 2010 and ends at 2012 . But in the out chart i should get like it should start in year zero and end at year 2.

and another example: for Style TVB which started in 2007 and ending at 2012. So i output chart it should start at year 0 and end at year 4.

To give you a clear picture i have attched a screen shot how the output chart should look like.

Thanks in advance for your help.

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any help on this...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any help on this.

whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

It seems, you didn't provide your script.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Whiteline Thank you for your response. Sorry i did not give the subject right. I am unable to get to the approach itself on how i can change the year in the chart so that i can start scripting on that.

Not applicable
Author

Please see the attached QV application

Regards

Mhatim

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mhatim thank you for your help on this . the data present in application is very limited data. But i have almost 1000 Styles like that. In thank case how can we achieve that. Thanks in Advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

not sure if there was a way in Qlikview this issue we created a field in our database by that way we were able to achieve the solution.