Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
educastri83
Creator
Creator

Help with items that have the same value

This time I need your help to identify when:
* in a mobile line there are more than one discount, which have the same discount value but with different revenue code.
Something like this case:
example_1.png

At least at this time I am not interested in cases when the discounts have the same value and revenue code.

I put the base files and the test qvw.

Thanks for your support.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

see attached

hope this helps

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

Is this what you are trying to achieve?

Unbenannt.png

Backgroundcolorexpression:

=if(Aggr(NODISTINCT count(Revenue_code),phone_number) <> 1 and aggr(sum(Amount),phone_number,Revenue_code)=aggr(above(sum(Amount)),phone_number,Revenue_code), lightgray(),)

hope this helps

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Eduardo, did Frank's post help you get things working as you wish?  If so, please use the Accept as Solution button on his post to give him credit and let others know that it did work.  If you are still having issues, please provide an update.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
educastri83
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks frank, almost.. but it can work for me.

How can I do so that only the table only shows the records where the background turns gray, that is, it does not bring the entire pivot chart, only for cases where the condition applies.

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

see attached

hope this helps

educastri83
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Frank! it works