Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balanandam
Creator II
Creator II

Helpdesk management Demo Dashboard

Hi,

we have a requirement to create help desk Dashboard in my company, while checking samples in web I found suitable on in demo videos from qlikview site. But I'm not able to understand how they did it. for example: first page looks like below.

Can any one explain me how this can be achieved ?  I understand these all metrics arranged by text boxes except right bar chart. But, in general when I have text box in my qvw, I would be able to drag to any where, but in this example I can't move text objects or charts. this is some thing intriguing me as a new Qlik developer. I have many doubts on rest of pages in this example, but first I need to understand this and hoping this will clears many of my doubts.

I'm adding complete qvw which I'm taking here for you reference. Pls. explain me to get this achieved. Thanks In advance.

Balanandam

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

to move the text box object u need to enable "Allow move/size option" in text box layout. (the reason they un check option is because of report look and feel with alignment  and prevent end user moving the object.

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

to move the text box object u need to enable "Allow move/size option" in text box layout. (the reason they un check option is because of report look and feel with alignment  and prevent end user moving the object.

Capture.JPG

balanandam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you

balanandam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Devarasu R,

if you don't mind, Can you give me the clue on how to made help (upper right side in this example) ?

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

This is using conditionally show/hide method,

step 1: create one action button as help

step 2: create variable for vinfo_on=1  and vinfo_off =0

step 3: create 3 text object with custom image for the look and feel then text object property --> layout tab enable conditionally show like below attached screeen

1.JPG

2.JPG3.JPG