Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramcena306
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Everyone, Please answer to this..

I have 10 different QVW files , from each QVW file iam creating 1 QVD. It means that from 10 different QVW's i have created 10 different QVD's and iam storing this QVD's into a Sprcific Folder. My Question is, by go to that folder Can we tell which QVD's are generated by which QVW file ??

11 Replies
PrashantSangle

right click on qvd and open with notepad

you will find metadata of it.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you check this HTML tag after open the qvd in text editor..

<CreatorDoc>Path of QVW</CreatorDoc>

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ramcena306
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Is there any alternate way to get ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

what you mean alternative?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ramcena306
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I mean Another Way to find??

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That i understand, My reply won't help you this case?

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Anyway we will specify a QVD name for each and every QVD at store command itself.

Or what's the procedure your'e following to storing qvd. Are you using any variable with date or filename for naming the qvd.

can you please elaborate more.

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
PrashantSangle

can you explain in detail what kind of way are you looking??

Is there anything in your mind?? any specific approach are you looking for??

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂