Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chinnu123
Creator
Creator

Hi community,i need double header in straight or pivot table. which is as shown in attached image

can any one pls help me how to achieve this

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You could combine valueList with dual to make that. I made an example, you just need to change the dimension and the expressions sum's for those you want to use.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes  you could achieve multiple lines with the Pivot Table. You will have to have a multilevel dimension that will represent the multirow header. In the example I included I have made it artificially by an inline table but this could come from any source also and be connected of course to your data values/measures/metrics:

2015-08-26 #2.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You could combine valueList with dual to make that. I made an example, you just need to change the dimension and the expressions sum's for those you want to use.

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your reply petter.

But my data is in excel format. can u please help me in this

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you have an Excel sheet with your data that you could upload - or a representative sample?

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Petter,

See below image,
2nd column i.e May fall under CURRENT field
Overall, April and Monthly% fall under YTD actuals,
and May, April and Trend% fall under Soverign Actuals.

Please help

Thanks in advance..

image1.JPG

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I was thinking about a real XLSX-file - so I dont need to spend time to make test data that you might have already...

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

can u give your mail id please i will send it to your mail