Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hidden script

Hi All,

I have a query that I am using more than 10 Tabs in my script.I want to hide all the 10 tabs.

Can someone help me on how to use Hidden script?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Script->File->Create hidden script. This will create a new tab with hidden property; cut-paste the earlier tab script into this new hidden tab (do it for all 10 tabs); delete the tabs without scripts.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

Go to Script Editor and Click on File and Hidden Script this allows you to create hidden script with password.

you can place all your content here.

Note:

There will be only 1 tab available for Entire hidden Script.

You cannot create multiple tabs in your hidden script section.

Regards

ASHFAQ

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Script->File->Create hidden script. This will create a new tab with hidden property; cut-paste the earlier tab script into this new hidden tab (do it for all 10 tabs); delete the tabs without scripts.

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

A hidden script is a special part of the script, which will be executed before the normal script at each

Reload. The hidden script is protected by a password.

When choosing Edit Hidden Script from the File menu in the Edit Script dialog you will be prompted for a password

Not applicable
Author

Hi Treseco,

Thanks for the reply.Is there any way that I can keep all the tabs the same way as they are as I don't want to put them together in one TAB.Also now what if I want to apply Section Access to it as well.

Thanks

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

No Way.

There will be only one tab for hidden script.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ashfaq,

Now i want apply Section Access to it as well.Can you suggest something?

Thanks

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Yes you can, make sure section access is first part of your hidden script followed by other script you brings here from your other tabs.

Regards

ASHFAQ.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am doing the same as per your suggestion and it is working for hidden script properly however Section Access is not working as it is not asking the set password when i am opening the script.

Thanks