cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hide and Show by selected Field value

Hi All
I have 3 tables.

If i select any field value in table 1 ,I want to display Table 2 only and table1 should be hide(table2 should be replace same position and place of table1) .

If i select any field value in table2 ,I want to display Table3 only and table1 ,table2 should be hide(table3 should be replace same position and place of table1) .

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

In my application there are three table but they are hidden that why you are not able to see those tables.

Please understand the logic used in that application.

Same way you can achieve this one also.

Regards,

Vivek

View solution in original post

18 Replies
qlikoqlik
Creator
Creator

hi Swathi

Use a variable for hide and show and conditional hide in the layout tab of the table

thanks

Padma

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Not applicable
Author

Sorry not based on button click....If I click any field value in table

can any one place sample app

thanks in advance

Not applicable
Author

Thax for your reply..I am new to QV ,do u have any sample app...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

are the two fields in the two tables same or different?

if they are different, one way is using triggers...go to settings > document properties > triggers > in "field event triggers", select the field you want to enable the trigger on > click on add actions for OnSelect > click Add in the Actions window > select Activate Object and input the object id that you want to activate.

add another trigger for the other field.

there are other ways to do this...may be a sample file will help identify the better solution for your requirement.

Not applicable
Author

I have two different tables,I have tried your solution but unable to successed,Any other possible solutions??can any one pls share some sample apps

Not applicable
Author

hi,

Do you want to perform selection in list box or Table Fields ??

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Plz find the Attached file for sample application

Regards,

Vivek

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

in the attached file is an example of graphics that appear according to the selected option (labels)