cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hide rows in straight table

Hello,

I want to hide these rows that contain empty cells in accuracy column.

Any ideas, please?

I really need this work correctly to follow my analysis.

Best regards,

Alâa Eddine.

hidede.PNG

3 Replies
kevinalvino
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Alaa,

Maybe you can use View Condition for Experssion in Straight Table?

Use the View Condition to all expression except Sub.Agg Brand Acc.. that if the Sub/agg brand acc.. is NULL , then dont show it..... should be the formula of calculating the Sub/Agg Brand Acc...  in a IF formula and NULL Condition.

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,

Kevin

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Dimension columns have this nice option to "Suppress when Value is Null", and expressions have this feature built-in. Unfortunately, for rows to be suppressed based on the outcome of expressions, ALL expression results have to be either 0 or NULL. As long as a single expression is producing reasonable values, the row will show.

Luckily, there is a trick available that lets you suppress multiple-expression rows based on the value of only one or a few of those expression columns. Since you can refer to another expression result by simply using the column label as if it were a field name, you can write something like this for any of the other four expressions:

IF ([Sub/Agg Brand Acc...] <> 0, ExpressionForOtherColumn)

Make sure that the label between square brackets is complete, as your screenshot doesn't show the entire label text.

pwagner
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello @Peter_Cammaert 

Perfect, thank you.