Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pujitha
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hide the table

Hello,

I have two buttons button 1 and button 2. If I select the range and give enter then button 1 data should display and when I click on button 2 then only that table should display that's my requirement. 

My problem is after selecting  the date range if I give enter I am getting button 1 info that's good and then I click on button 2 the table related to that button 2 is coming that's also good but my problem is after I cleared the data ranges and again if I give another fresh date ranges I click on enter it goes to button 2 table which is I am facing the issue. Whenever I select the range it should display only the button 1 related table.  button 2 is having sensitive information so it should display only when I click on the button 2 even though I select the date range. How can I do this. Please help me

1 Reply
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Go through this thread which might help you to get what you want. Go through other threads too.
https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Layout-Visualizations/Hide-show-an-Object-with-button-set-var...