cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triciagdaly
Contributor III
Contributor III

Highlight expression within a range of criteria

I am needing to highlight an expression that's already sorted, and wanting the least 10 and greatest 10 values highlighted.  Attached is the expression definition, and a screen snippet.   Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maxgro
MVP
MVP

You can disable or remove my first expression

For rank field see image; I used rank(expression) for greatest and rank(- expression) for leatest

Regarding TransLineID, unique identifier: I think there is no need of an unique identifier, see second chart in the attachment  (2 dimensions, rowno(total ....))

1.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe with rank?

see attachment

triciagdaly
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I will need an explanation to this example, with emphasis on understanding why there are duplicate expressions, along with how the rank fields appeared in the Presentation.    You have listed a TransLineID.  Is this critical in getting this to work?  Having a unique identifier for each row?  If yes, maybe using rowno().  Am not able to duplicate your example in my scenario.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

You can disable or remove my first expression

For rank field see image; I used rank(expression) for greatest and rank(- expression) for leatest

Regarding TransLineID, unique identifier: I think there is no need of an unique identifier, see second chart in the attachment  (2 dimensions, rowno(total ....))

1.png

Not applicable

Thanks very helpful.