Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Highlighting of Chart Objects on Cursor Selection

Hello,

I noticed that when I have 3 chart objects on the same sheet, when I click on the objects to select them two are highlighted a slightly paler shade, but the first chart object I created does not get highlighted (the background colour remains the same). Is this the normal behaviour when you have mulitple chart objects on a sheet and can you change this aspect of the presentation?

Many thanks, Dave,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to make sure if I had fully understood the issue. What do you mean by BackGround color? Is it the Chart background color or the caption tab background color? If you select the Chart Properties > Caption Tab then you can change the background color for active caption & inactive caption. This will change the color on the caption tab when you select the chart. You can also copy the colors and paste them to apply the same colors on other charts.

The presentation can also be change using VB Script thru API guide. Incase if it is not accessible through QV.

Cheers - DV

View solution in original post

3 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to make sure if I had fully understood the issue. What do you mean by BackGround color? Is it the Chart background color or the caption tab background color? If you select the Chart Properties > Caption Tab then you can change the background color for active caption & inactive caption. This will change the color on the caption tab when you select the chart. You can also copy the colors and paste them to apply the same colors on other charts.

The presentation can also be change using VB Script thru API guide. Incase if it is not accessible through QV.

Cheers - DV

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi David,

Good morning. Have you got this working?

Thanks - DV

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot for that DV. Yep that's the ticket. Thanks again.