Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III

Horizontal values on data points + Combo chart

Hi,

I need to get horizontal values on data points.Please find the below image  and for reference find the attached .qvw

Untitled.png

Thanks..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If you open the qvw I attached you can check the two charts on the right to see what the settings are. When you position those two charts on the right at exactly at the same position you will get the same as you see on the left.

Basically you copy paste the chart and apply the following settings

- The chart on top has a custom layer, value 4 and the bottom chart value 3 (layout tab\layer properties)

- The chart on top has a transparent background, colors tab transparency set to 100

- The chart on top uses the vertical label, line expression for the labels on top disabled

- The bottom chart has the bar expression with the vertical labels set to invisible

- The bottom chart has the vertical option in the presentations tab unchecked

View solution in original post

10 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

In the presentation tab un tick the vertical check box

VerticalLabels.png

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

check this

Untitled.png

disable vertical

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi ,

I need Value inside bar as vertical and top of the bar as horizontal.

Thanks..

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I need the values on top of the bar as horizontal..please find below..

Untitled.png

Thanks..!

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

As stated in the previous post about this, you can either have both vertical or both horizontal.

A workaround would be to overlay two charts, one with the values on top of the bar horizontal in the background and the one with the vertical labels on top. The on top chart should have a transparent background

BarDual2.png

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Example attached, the charts on the right are a copy to show you which chart is showing what.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Vertical Values (I don't think so is that is possible in qlikview?) Because there has only one option values on data points. But, for expression i didn't see vertical values.

Might be someone help you, if that is possible.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Can you please explain in detail.

Is it's possible, as i saw your image attached is the exact output we required.

Thanks..

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If you open the qvw I attached you can check the two charts on the right to see what the settings are. When you position those two charts on the right at exactly at the same position you will get the same as you see on the left.

Basically you copy paste the chart and apply the following settings

- The chart on top has a custom layer, value 4 and the bottom chart value 3 (layout tab\layer properties)

- The chart on top has a transparent background, colors tab transparency set to 100

- The chart on top uses the vertical label, line expression for the labels on top disabled

- The bottom chart has the bar expression with the vertical labels set to invisible

- The bottom chart has the vertical option in the presentations tab unchecked