Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlarruda
Creator
Creator

How can I made the QlikView's recent files menu (in the Windows bottom bar) show my currently used f

Hi, there are several files I use daily and I use to open them by right-clicking on the corresponding icon in the Windows bottom bar and selecting the file in the recently opened files menu.

This works well in Word, Excel and other programs but don't in QlikView. The menu opened when I right click the QlikView icon seems to be frozen, showing the files I used two or three months ago rather than the ones I opened yesterday and today.

Anyone knows how can I solve it? Many thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The only thing I can think of is there might be an issue with your Settings.ini file.  I would rename it and all it to be recreated. The file is located at   C:\Users\<your user ID>\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The only thing I can think of is there might be an issue with your Settings.ini file.  I would rename it and all it to be recreated. The file is located at   C:\Users\<your user ID>\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
mlarruda
Creator
Creator
Author

Worked! Thank you very much!