Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I restrict a user to see other documents in qv server

Hi,

I want to restrict an user, when he/she login and connect to server to view other documents except 1 which he/she is suppose to see.

Is that possible? How?

Please help me in details!

- Deep

4 Replies
vikasmahajan

Go to Qlikview document right click and security and add the users those who you want to give access for the document. Then this document will be available for user.

Regards

Vikas 

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
vikasmahajan

Go to Qlikview document right click and security and add the users those who you want to give access for the document. Then this document will be available for user.

Regards

Vikas 

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If U have use the Qmc to publish the Document in Accesspoint then U can add the user name for the distribution task.

Qmc--> SourceDocument--> Select Document --> and create Distribution task (Di_Sample_task)--->Add the user in a Distribution tab

~Kabilan K

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, Let me rephrase the question, If I want a user to see only 1 doc. after he connect to server. Please find attached screen shot. If I want him to restrict xyz to view all folders except 1.

I have a new user CAL.

Restriction_Question.png