Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sspawar88
Creator II
Creator II

How can i show Duplicate Row in Straight table/ Table Box

Hi Community,

I have straight table in which columns are DQ_TIME_ID, Exception1,Exception2, Exception3...Exception15 i.e 16 dimension

and i have also added Count(DQ_TIME_ID) in Expression. it shows Duplicate Rows at the count.

How can i show all those duplicate rows in Straight Table.?

i have a requirement to show 15 column i.e  Exception1 to Exception15 in which count should match with database.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

You need a unique row-identify to show duplicates directly within a straight-table or a table box. You could create them within the script per: rowno() or recno().

- Marcus

View solution in original post

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

You need a unique row-identify to show duplicates directly within a straight-table or a table box. You could create them within the script per: rowno() or recno().

- Marcus

sunny_talwar

May be change your expression to this:

If(Count(DQ_TIME_ID) > 1, Count(DQ_TIME_ID))

Now all the rows that are left are those which are duplicate rows.

avinashelite

if all the columns combination have the same value in Qlikview then the duplicate values won't appear in Qlikview just like the List box ..in order to show such data ..use RECNO() or ROWNO() function in the script and then add the same in front end ...this will help you to show the duplicate values

iancloves
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

I am having a similar issue.  My list show 4 rows but the count of rows shows 5.  recno() function shows a dash for some reason.  1 of the rows is duplicated.

Can someone help me to show all 5 rows?

QlikSenseBrowser_2018-08-30_11-42-15.png

marcus_sommer

You need to add recno() or rowno() within the load to be able to display them as dimension within the table. Beside this you are not really counting else your are adding the field. If any fieldvalue is grater than 1 your expression result will be greater as the number of records.

Further should your field be a key-field you need a special attention to the results of an aggregation.

- Marcus