Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
sriharsha96
Contributor II

How can i show number of records loaded and file name in script executing dialog

How can i show number of records loaded and file name in script executing dialog?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Re: How can i show number of records loaded and file name in script executing dialog

did you use hidden script?

5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: How can i show number of records loaded and file name in script executing dialog

did you use hidden script?

sriharsha96
Contributor II

What hidden script means?

sriharsha96
Contributor II

What hidden script means?

Not applicable

im not sure what you're asking about so i started with the most easiest question

there is dialog box at the reloading time (where you can see tables and number of records)

but

if you are using hidden script those info isn't visible

hidden script is:   Ctrl + E ---> File ---> Create Hidden script

khadeer_sparks
Valued Contributor

By using system fields. System fields are indicated by $ symbol.

Go to...

Sheet properties... Fields tab..... below it has check box  named as show system fields.

Regards,

Khadeer

Community Browser