Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashok1203
Creator II
Creator II

How can we show the modified and new records in a chart

Hi Guys,

I have a small requirement like,

I have consists of 100 no.of rows in an Excel. In that, I have updated 5 rows in the Excel and added 10 other rows. How can we display in fronted these 15 records only by dynamically.

Thanks in Advance....!

AAK
19 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Suggestion would be when you have updated the records in the back end create a flag column . And use that flag column in the dimesions color coding. Hope that helps you .

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

hi Ashok,

do you have a columne with date in your table?, you can Show new redcors on the base of date

beck

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

you can use incremental load by storing them in QVD.....

QlikView training|Incremental Data Load in Qlikview - YouTube

ashok1203
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Vinay, I tried to do like that but we are not getting the flag value for updated and/or new records. if you have any sample file please sent it..

AAK
ashok1203
Creator II
Creator II
Author

yes beck, but here we need to display that new information in frontend. As of now in backend i am getting it fine.

AAK
ashok1203
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Alluraiah,

I understood the concept clearly and it is working fine for me. But, here the problem is i want to show only updated and new records in frontend...

AAK
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

so, you don't want to show all the records, i mean base records. you just want to show only Updated and New Records, am i right?

Anonymous
Not applicable

can you please share sample excel sheet and sample app so that we can better assist you .

ashok1203
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes settu excatly, I want to display only updated and new records only.

AAK