Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How coul I authorize macro in Qlikview ?

I have a macro in Qlikview ; when I open QVW File , I have this interface shows , how delete it ?

qv.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

Check the different options in UserPreferences -> Security

Security.png

HIC

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is useful pop-up. Because, Here you are choosing own radio button like One micro / many micro's are running ....

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

Check the different options in UserPreferences -> Security

Security.png

HIC

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I should uncheck confirm launch from macro , right?

hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

Correct.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As Earlier, They are discussing by Sep 11, 2012 May be this link useful for you, How about third(Launch) Checkbox. Please try to uncheck that one so that it can work https://community.qlikview.com/thread/61393 Or else use this long Key ( Shift + Ctrl + M) --> Change Module Security( Then click third radio button and ok). Try This...

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)