Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I remove unwanted lines from a map?

Hello

I'm compiling an app and have used maps before Qlikview. For some reason, this map has lines across it. How do I remove them?

Any help will be gratefully received.
Qlikview Map with Lines.jpeg

Mike Hack

City West Housing Trust

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Adam

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve resolved the issue. We’d put in two sets of addresses to the Used Dimensions box on the Dimensions sheet. By removing one set, the lines disappeared, leaving us with the location bubbles for the remaining set, which is as we wanted.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike,

Have you checked the chart options on the Presentation tab, specifically the top left drop down Representation? This has three options, Only Lines, Only Symbols and Both Lines and Symbols. This might be causing your extra lines, especially where there are multiple values for each of your primary dimension.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Adam

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve resolved the issue. We’d put in two sets of addresses to the Used Dimensions box on the Dimensions sheet. By removing one set, the lines disappeared, leaving us with the location bubbles for the remaining set, which is as we wanted.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Excellent, glad you got to the bottom of the issue. Please make sure to mark the thread as answered to keep things tidy.