Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scheibercamo
Contributor III
Contributor III

How do you get Year-to-Date values displaying in a chart? Set Analysis?

- I am simply trying to display values in a chart from the current year (2020), with the dimension being 'GroupName'. 

- Value is count of 'ID'.  

- I have data from the previous 5 years ~

I don't see any posts with just this question - appreciate your help in advance!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, it can vary, for example in a document with Year, Month and Date as selectors it can be "Count({1<Year={$(=Max(Year))}, Month, Date>} ID)", wich counts the ID of the highest year loaded in data, ignoring selections.

Other version can be: Count({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}, Date={"<=$(=Max(Date))"}, Month>} ID) Wich will count the ID of the year selected, until the highest date selected, so if you selct 2019 and april it will count from 1/1/2019 to 30/4/2019.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, it can vary, for example in a document with Year, Month and Date as selectors it can be "Count({1<Year={$(=Max(Year))}, Month, Date>} ID)", wich counts the ID of the highest year loaded in data, ignoring selections.

Other version can be: Count({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}, Date={"<=$(=Max(Date))"}, Month>} ID) Wich will count the ID of the year selected, until the highest date selected, so if you selct 2019 and april it will count from 1/1/2019 to 30/4/2019.

scheibercamo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks so much, the latter is exactly what I was trying to do 🙂