Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

How to Accumulate sum the Qty by individual Group

How to sum all the qty group by supplier

Example i have Supplier, ItemGroup, Item and Qty, and i would like to accumulate sum all the Qty base on individual Group

Supplier     ItemGroup     Item          Qty          AccuItem      AccuItemGroup            AccuSupplier

Man               A               A1            10               10                 10                                10

A1             20               30                 40                                30

A1             30               60                100                               60

A2             20               20                 120                              80

B              B1             10              10                  10                                90

B2             30              30                   40                               120

B2             10              40                   80                               130

C              C1             10              10                   10                               140

C2             10              10                    20                              150

C3              20             20                    40                              170

Please some one help me. Many Thank   

1 Reply
Not applicable

How to Accumulate sum the Qty by individual Group

Any body can help me?