Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Change Chart background grid color

How to Change Chart background grid color, the grid lines I can do it but the bricks color can't change

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

optoion 1

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

ok option 1, you need to follow what Michael has said above

I guess this is what you want...

In chart properties, tab Style, find Plot Are Background Style, and change it from Minimal to Frame or Shadow.

Apply and go to Colors tab.  Click Plot Area, and use one color gradient or two color gradient.  Choose colors you want.

Did I guess it right this time

Not applicable
Author

Guys Bundle of thanks…one more obstacle in list box I can’t change text color to white, try Font but can’t find any other command

Really Appreciate ur help

thanks

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

when you choose LED Check boxes, you need to close the list box properties, open the porperties again and the option to change the font color will be available

I done a video on this on youtube

go to Youtube and type the following

Qlikview ListBox Hide Excluded & Change Font Color by RFB 41

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Mazhar please mark the correct and helpful answers to help other users find wht they need also

offjunior
Creator
Creator

Good evening friends!

Follow the steps below in the images you able to change the background color of the drawing area of the chart. If you answered that answer, do not forget to mark as correct answer so others can use the same help. If not so, sends an image of the chart you want to change.

Hugs!

Step 01.jpgStep 02.jpg

Final.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi Alan

sorry to bother u for some reason I cannot post my question in community board, who I can contect

thanks