Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Configure SAP B1 to QlikView

Hi

Recently i Attended Qlikview Event then i know the power of Qlik View and Qliksense

i'm new to Qlik ..

we are using SAP Business one ,now we want to prepare reports from Qilk for which version i have to Download QlikView or Qlik Sense

Please Suggest to Download software and Configuration Steps for SAP Business one ,Db (SQL Server 2005)

--Ramudu

2 Replies
TauhidAnsari
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi, This side Tauhid from SAP Partner. Click here for requesting Free Demo To Configure SAP B1 to QlikView

SAP B1 software manages all basic business function of the company – including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations.

SAP Business One Delhi ERP software are becoming more common within Small and Midsize enterprises specially Manufacturing industry. It manages the data of production and production workers from the cloud and Improves the productivity of Business.
zyplesoftware
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,  My name is Shan. I'm from Zyple Software which is an authorized SAP Business One partner.  If you want Configuration Steps for SAP Business one to Qlik then I can help you. Let us connect .

SAP Business one (B1) is helps to manage all management with a quick process. It will address your needs in terms of MIS reports, finance, GST Compliance's,  Production Planning, Cash flow management, Financial Planning, Inventory management, Scrap Accounting etc.

ERP Software development