Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gopi_E
Creator II
Creator II

How to Create Button for exporting object to Excel file

Hi All,

We have a requirement like, we need button and it has export perticular object to Excel.

I tried with macros which somebody provided in community but problem is we are using Ajax, so this macros was not worked in Access Point.

Is there any way to do this without using Macros.

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Nagarjun_km
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Gopi,

Earlier i had the same situation like you.

I have provided alternate solution to user , that is Enable the Caption tab for your table and also tick on below Excel option instead of button.

Hope this helpsCaptionCaption

ExportExport

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Gopi, regarding button object, you would have to use the Actions, in particular the Export action.  See the following Help link for further details:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Button2.htm#anc...

I am not exactly sure that is what you want, the only other option would be to use the APIs and the Edit Module:

QlikView API QVW 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.