cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oliveton
Creator
Creator

How to Create/Use a Button to Filter on Only Highlighted Values

I have a straight table where I have some selections highlighted in red. I'm trying to use a button to filter only on the values in red. How do I go about doing this and should the expression go under actions under the button properties ? 

Thanks 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

what is the expression used to identify red values?

The idea is to use this expression in the Action tab of the button.

if you want you can share a sample data or qvw file

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
oliveton
Creator
Creator
Author

This is the expression to define red values.  Do I just put that same exact expression under search string in the action tab?

Thanks 

if(min(BISalesResult) <= -9203.54 , LightRed ())

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Believe you need to strip out the color portion of that expression, but that should do the trick after that, so believe it should just be Min(BISalesResult)<=-9203.54 in this case.   I am not great at the development stuff though, so hopefully someone can double-check me here and confirm this is correct.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.