Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Make Search Icon in list to be displayed as default?

I want to see the search option open when I open the page, is it possible??

1.jpg

8 Replies
marcus_sommer

I don't think that this will be possible. But you don't need the search-icon then when the listbox is active you could begin with typing to start the search. And with the (shift) tab key you could switch from one object to another on a sheet which meant you don't need to switch between mouse and keyboard for each interaction.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer (via the big "Correct Answer" button near every post).

If not, please make clear what part of this topic you still need help with .

May you live in interesting times!
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not sure, what are you trying to asking you. Might be you want to show search option then use caption tab for the check option to enable this option.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you want an "always open" search, consider using a search object(s) on the sheet.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

This?

search.JPG

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

That will only make the magnifying glass show up.

I think what the OP wants it to have the search box it triggers when you click on it showing by default.

May you live in interesting times!
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

OH! Then you are better off with the default search object as Mr. Rob suggested, I think that's exactly we have that for

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.