Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to add different excel tabs in Qlikview

Ok guys, I am pretty new,so I googled a bit but I found nothing about exactly this issues.

I have around 100 excel sheets with the accounting information of those 100 firms. Each excel sheet contains with 3 or more tabs-Balance statement, Income statement ,etc. I need to take all the excel files into qlikview but only chose the Income statement tab and from there I need to calculate different financial rations. How do I do that ?

Thanks a lot in advance!

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

Hope below link helps.

Loading Multiple Excel Sheets Dynamically along with file name and sheet name

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

It actually doesn't. I can manage loading all the excels but the different tabs bothers me. After clicking "edit script" , I choose the first excel and add it.Then save it and hit "reload". I believe here is where I make a mistake.I select the "Income Statement" I need from the 'show fields from table" but later when I want to display them...I only get a few things and by looking at the excel I can see this is not the full list.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you exactly tell what excel sheet contains and what fields you are getting.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

I can choose from the Income statement tab and from F1 to F18 but I actually only need the fields that have something in them...Problem is From F1 to F9 I have nothing in the field and I actually have around 60 fields not only 18..

Not applicable
Author

I am trying to look up some videos but they don't show that in particular.