Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to apply filter on Fact table and export to excel

My data model contains huge fact table, I am planning to export that facts to excel but because of huge data I am unable to do that. How can I apply filter on fact table and then export to Excel.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If you publish a listbox with your year dimension, and select a year, then QlikView will by default filter all other post that not have a relation to the slected year. Publish all the fields from your fact table that you want, in an table box or a straight table and export to Excel.

If this doesn't help - please elaborate explanation...

Best regards

Torbjörn Ungavll (@Ungvall)

Senior Business Discovery Manager @ Advectas AB

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

There's a lot of ways to do that, but depends on wich dimension you want to filter on. Please explain further...

Best regards

Not applicable
Author

I have Year Dimension, How can I use on year dimension and I nedd all the fact table fields to be filtered.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If you publish a listbox with your year dimension, and select a year, then QlikView will by default filter all other post that not have a relation to the slected year. Publish all the fields from your fact table that you want, in an table box or a straight table and export to Excel.

If this doesn't help - please elaborate explanation...

Best regards

Not applicable
Author

Tq so much.