Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to calculate the average of 3 months, 6 months, YTD?

Hi,

I have a requirement to calculate the average of users in 3 months, 6 months, YTD.

How do I write this logic for YTD and hardcode it?

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this? And you can ignore selection using strike though enabled.

num(((count({<USER_MONTH ={"$(=MONTH(Date(addmonths(Max(CREATEDDATE),-2), 'MMM')))"}, DateField = {">= $(=YearStart(Max(DateField))) <=$(=Max(DateField))"}, Year=, Week=, Quarter=>} distinct USER)
+
count({<USER_MONTH ={"$(=MONTH(Date(addmonths(Max(CREATEDDATE),-1), 'MMM')))"}, DateField = {">= $(=YearStart(Max(DateField))) <=$(=Max(DateField))"}, Year=, Week=, Quarter=>} distinct USER)
+
count({<USER_MONTH ={"$(=MONTH(Date(addmonths(Max(CREATEDDATE),0), 'MMM')))"}, DateField = {">= $(=YearStart(Max(DateField))) <=$(=Max(DateField))"}, Year=, Week=, Quarter=>} distinct USER))/3)
/
count({<CREATEDDATE ={"=$(=Date(Max(CREATEDDATE), 'MM-DD-YYYY'))"}, DateField = {">= $(=YearStart(Max(DateField))) <=$(=Max(DateField))"}, Year=, Week=, Quarter=>}distinct
USER)*100,'#,##0.0')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful