Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III

How to calculate this Row?

Hi Everbody!

I need help in a Pivot table, i want to divide one clothing total by the grand month total

I want to calculate this (NEW %?? row) in my current table.  for each product group.

Month          Tshirts               Jeans               Hoodies               Month Total

Jan                   5                      7                         5                            17

Feb                   8                     6                          4                            18

March               3                     2                          5                            10

Total                 16                   15                         9                            45 < Grand Month Total    

NEW %??      16/45=%           ??                       ??

I have tried creating a variable.

Please ask for more information. Fast Responses. Please need help

Many thanks Qlik community

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you share sample data, you can use pick function in  dimensions and expressions to attain the above format.

aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry Shiva i cannot share sample data, could you give me an example of the expression?

avinashelite

aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Avinash that looks right, But how would i apply it to my own table?

Would i need a PEEK function?

I just want The totals of each ClothingGroup, divided by the grand total in an expression/dimension for this new row underneath the totals