Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to change load format

I am loading data from a data warehouse.  I have are dates and some which are times.  The times ones are fine but the date fields are loadign as dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm.   As I already have a separate time field I don't require that portion of this field.  Is there a simple way to correct this in the load statement.?

Help please

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

floor(MyDate) will remove the time fraction. Note, MyDate must be a date type and not a string. If it's a string you can use the date# function first to make it a date.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

floor(MyDate) will remove the time fraction. Note, MyDate must be a date type and not a string. If it's a string you can use the date# function first to make it a date.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thank you -that works great. Now I've just got to take the seconds off one of my time fields so I can do utilisation.  The data is all over the place, which just makes the development so much harder.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you -that works great. Now I've just got to take the seconds off one of my time fields so I can do utilisation.  The data is all over the place, which just makes the development so much harder.