Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akina0929
Creator
Creator

How to change the Textbox font style Regular to bold based on selection?

Hi,

I have Text box which contains the tex which is Sales, initially the text format should be in Regular If i select that Text box The font style should be change from Regular to bold. How can i Achieve please help me.

Regards

Anji

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

the HTML numero is not build with Qlikview Yet. What initially it has and once select what you want to see?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Akina0929
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

Initially the text should show Regular font style ,if i select that text box the text format should change from Regular to Bold.

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you sure, you want to do this using only text object or that's fine if Gauge or Any table format ?? Because the native is not setting up to the font.

Approaches i can

1) Gauge chart

2) HTML Text box Extension.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
big_dreams
Creator III
Creator III

There is no direct way. You can do a workaround for it.

1: create 2 text Object 1 with Regular Font and 1 with bold font.

2: Overlap them on each other and using variable hide and show respected text object.

Regards,

Akina0929
Creator
Creator
Author

No Anil, I want in Text box only

Anil_Babu_Samineni

then, The only option to use QlikTip #39: Displaying Html content within QlikView (Minimalistic HtmlTextBox Object Extension)

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Anji,

this is possible With macro, but macro is not supported in for ex AccessPoint.

If you are going to use it on desktop, try as in attached app.