Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to count num shops having stock 0 grouped at shop level?

Raw Data:Stock
Field ITEM_PART_NUMBER Shop AShop BShop CShop D
Items in substitution group 1 (PIVOT_ITEM_TYPE = 'SUBST'Item 1Substituting item1110
Item 2Substituded item1000
Item 3Substituded item1000
Item 4Substituded item1010
Item 5Substituded item1010
Is Stock for all items in Substitution Group 1 aggregated At shop Level > 0 for previous day?Yes as stock is 5Yes as stock is 1Yes as stock is 3No as stock is 0
Thereby, KPI should return me count of shops = 1 having stock 0 grouped at substitution group 1 level and at each shop for the previous day
My question is how do I calculate a KPI which will return me only the count of shops having stock 0 grouped at substitution group 1 level and at each shop for the previous day?
I have tried the following possibilities but they are not working:
Aggr(sum({$<Date={">=$(=max(Date)-1)<$(=Date)"},Pivot_Item_Type = {'SUBST'}}QTY_STOCK)<=0, SHOP_CODE)
if(Aggr(sum({$<Date={">=$(=max(Date)-1)<$(=Date)"}>}QTY_STOCK), SHOP_CODE, ITEM_PART_NUMBER)=0, Count(DISTINCT SHOP_CODE),1)
if(Aggr(sum({$<Date={">=$(=max(Date)-1)<$(=Date)"}>}QTY_STOCK), ITEM_PART_NUMBER, SHOP_CODE)<=0,0,Count({$} SHOP_CODE))
3 Replies
tunoi
Creator
Creator

you could try :

count({$<Date={">=$(=max(Date)-1)<$(=Date)"}, Pivot_Item_Type = {'SUBST'}>} Distinct aggr(if( sum({$<Date={">=$(=max(Date)-1)<$(=Date)"},Pivot_Item_Type = {'SUBST'}>}QTY_STOCK) = 0,Shop,null()), Shop,ItemGroup))

Modify the bold text with your dimension.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ionut for your suggestion, I'm updating my test data to have the test cases and I will try it very soon and let u know.

Many thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi ALL

The below expression is working for each line of data I have. THat is great.

(
count({$<Date={">=$(=max(Date)-1)<$(=Date)"}, Pivot_Item_Type = {'SUBST'}, Z_Active_For_Ava = {1}>} Distinct aggr(if( sum({$<Date={">=$(=max(Date)-1)<$(=Date)"},Pivot_Item_Type = {'SUBST'}, Z_Active_For_Ava = {1}>}QTY_STOCK) = 0,POC_CODE,null()), POC_CODE, SUBSTITUTION_ITEM))
/
Count({<Z_Active_For_Ava = {1}, Pivot_Item_Type = {'SUBST'}>}DISTINCT POC_CODE)
)

For my next requirement, I need to apply the same expression in a bar chart with Dimension = Date

That is to show the above results for the current selected Date and for the past 45 days.

But as Date is already present in the above expression, how do I modify it to show the expression for the selected Date and for the past 45 days?

That is how do i include the following in my expression: <Date={">=$(=Date(max(Date)-45))<=$(=max(Date))"} >

Thanks for your help