Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

How to create some text adjustment in bar graph?

Hi,

I have a design of a bar graph that I have to implement, but some textual design pattern that I don't know how to implement it.bar graph.png

My questions are marked in the picture. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Sandip Ghosh.

12 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Sandip,

For listboxes use Multi Box object and select the dimensions you want to display.

For horizontal number display on bars

Chart Properties -> Measures -> Select Values on Datapoints option

Chart Properties -> Presentation-> Select Vertical option

For Legend

Click on the chart -> Hold Ctrl + Shift buttons and drag the legend to the bottom of the chart until you see the Red rectangle border.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

avinashelite

1.How to two selected boxes in small box.

--As per my knowledge, in multi box its not possible to show two selected values.

2.How text appears vertically here .

--go to chart properties and axis their you will find the dimension and secondary dimension axis format ..select vertical.

3.how to do this

--- click on chart and press shift+control together ...now the individual areas for chart will appear ..drag it to required place

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

try these,

1.How to put two select box's in a sample box ---> use multi box add ur filters in this multi box.

2. How the text appears vertically here---> show values on data point from Expressions tab & from presentation tab---Values on Data point-- here there is heck box VERTICAL,check this.

3.How to do this in bar graph ---> if ur looking for to show legends in graph,from presentation tab ---LEGEND click check box SHOW LEGEND and if ur looking to move those legends in in x-axis,press CTRL+SHOFT from ur key board both at a time and y using the mouse u can drag those legends to bottom & move side by side.

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

HI,

For third question I have tried it, but I can't do so by pressing CTRL + SHIFT key . So can u give me some screen shot or give me a video for that? it will be very helpful to me.

Thanks,

Sandip Ghosh

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

try like this,

3.How to do this in bar graph ---> if ur looking for to show legends in graph,from presentation tab ---LEGEND click check box SHOW LEGEND and if ur looking to move those legends in in x-axis,press CTRL+SHOFT from ur key board both at a time and y using the mouse u can drag those legends to bottom & move side by side.

Untitled.png

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Sandip,

Try like this

1. Click on the chart header or somewhere in the chart

2. Hold Ctrl  + Shift buttons together

3. Now the legend is highlighted in Red border

4. Now drag the legend portion to the bottom of the chart and drop when you see the Red Rectangle in the chart

Check this video in youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbZjySxc89g

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You can also check this thread in community

Horizontal Legend in chart

Regards,

Jagan.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

can u mark as correct,if u r happy with output.

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Can the legends be placed side by side?

Capture.PNG