Re: How to deploy qlikview file (.qvw) locally or remote system
Please find my answers below:
1) How to deploy .qvw document locally or through client server model.
- By copying the file to the mouted folder in the server. Same can be accessed using the access point
- Using the batch file you can copy the files to the mouted folder
- It can be deployed using the publisher
- It can be deployed to the server and same can be accessed in mobile
2) If we can deploy through client/server model what else I need to download.
- You need to purchase QV Server/Publisher license
3) Can we deploy .qvw in a system which do not have any qlikview application.
- Yes you can do it but it can only be accessed if IE plugin in installed
4) How can we refresh data of a particular .qvw document.
- You can refresh through QEMC. It can schedule the data refresh!
5) If I create a Qlikview file/document, can this be viewed by any other user who has only the Database connectivity.
- If they have license then they will be able to view the document even if there is no database connectivity. For your information when refresh, QV loads all the data in to the application so DB connectivity is not required.