Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

How to display (columns for) values missing?

Hi,

my ´problem is seemingly very simple: I have created a QlikView report with a pivot table that has quite a lot of dimensions. For some of these dimensions, there is no data available - I still want it to display all the columns (the "expand all" checkbox in the properties is ticked) with some symbol when the values are missing.

Currently, however, the rightmost dimensions are not displayed (seemingly independent of the selection) although I can see in the preview of the source table that those fields are available.

Thanks for any help!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

3 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

P.S.: Hmm, I just deleted a dimension where there were no values to display and now all the dimensions right of that one are displayed. So it seems than when in one column (dimension) there are no values, then the ones to the right of that one are not displayed. Is that correct? If so, what can I do to prevent that?

Thanks!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

Not applicable

Under presentation un-tick "suppress zero values"

See attached example

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi zohaibirshad,

that checkbox is not ticked ;-(

Oh - it seems that was, as I was starting to assume, a specific point about the pivot table. I just tried changing the diagram type from a pivot table to a flat table, that will do nicely for the purposes of this document. Guess what, now the values are seemingly all displayed.

Seems there's no way to close this thread, but it does seem that this is answered.

Best regards,

DataNibbler