Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moheshpadaruth
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to download Qlikview Version 11 SR 11 ?

Dear all,

I'm currently using Qlikview Version 11 SR 3 on my local machine. However, the Production environment has been upgraded to Version 11 SR 12.

Hence I wanted to download the Version 11 SR 11. However, I understand that on the Qlik website, only the latest SR 12 is available.

Can you kindly let me know where can I download V 11 SR 11 ?

regards,

Mohesh

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
quwok
Creator III
Creator III

You should be able to download all supported version from the Qlik download page. If you can't talk to your Qlik provider, it's probably that your Qlik account has not been set up with the correct details.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
nicolett_yuri

only the master reseller has access to full list

You want a Client or Server version?

quwok
Creator III
Creator III

You should be able to download all supported version from the Qlik download page. If you can't talk to your Qlik provider, it's probably that your Qlik account has not been set up with the correct details.

quwok
Creator III
Creator III

I don't think we should be posting direct links to the downloads.

moheshpadaruth
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Kwok. My office has got a registered version of Qlikview. However the license wasn't connected to my Qlik.com account. Hence I couldn't access the full download page. I talked to a Qoncierge support member and they linked my account to my license. Hence now I have full download access.

regards,

Mohesh

moheshpadaruth
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Yuri. Much appreciated. However, I did manage to get access to the Qlikview full download page. My license wasn't linked to my account hence I couldn't view it earlier.

regards,

Mohesh

moheshpadaruth
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

It was the client version.

swiftfahad
Contributor III
Contributor III

https://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/qlikview/11.20/12852/_MSI/QlikViewServer_x64Setup.exe

giving msg of unaduquate operating system though we have .net 4.5 and windows server 12

swiftfahad
Contributor III
Contributor III

do u have qlkiview server 11 plz share link or share someware so i can also download